Need a break without missing the magic of Disney? Want to rest your feet and get out of the heat? Here is a list of Walt Disney World indoor shows, complete with air conditioning and seating (unless otherwise noted).
- Carousel of Progress (Tomorrowland)
- Country Bear Jamboree (Frontierland)
- Enchanted Tales with Belle (Fantasyland) – FP+ available; standing at the beginning of the attraction
- Enchanted Tiki Room (Adventureland)
- Hall of Presidents (Liberty Square)
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic (Fantasyland) – FP+ available
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor (Tomorrowland) – FP+ available
- The American Adventure (World Showcase)
- Disney and Pixar Short Film Festival (Future World) – FP+ available
- Impressions de France (World Showcase)
- O Canada! (World Showcase) – Circle-Vision 360 film; standing only
- Reflections of China (World Showcase) – Circle-Vision 360 film; standing only
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney Junior – Live on Stage! – FP+ available; floor seating, with the exception of a few benches in the very back
- For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration – FP+ available
- MuppetVision 3D – FP+ available
- Star Wars Launch Bay Theater
- Voyage of The Little Mermaid – FP+ available
Note: Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage and the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular! both take place in covered outdoor theaters (no a/c). FP+ is available for both.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Festival of the Lion King – FP+ available
- Finding Nemo – The Musical – FP+ available
- It’s Tough to be a Bug! – FP+ available; may be scary for younger kids
Note: UP! A Great Bird Adventure (opening April 22, 2018) is in an outdoor theater with seating.
Additionally, there are two nighttime spectaculars with designated outdoor, uncovered seating: Fantastic! at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and River of Lights at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.