Pregnant at Walt Disney World
Sometimes you feel like you are missing out on parts of your vacation when you are pregnant, but that’s not the case at Walt Disney World. Here are some tips for getting the most out of your vacation when visiting Walt Disney World while pregnant.
Enjoy the rides
Unlike many other theme parks, you can still enjoy the majority of rides while pregnant at Walt Disney World. Still, there are some you should avoid.
Need a break without missing the magic of Disney? Want to rest your feet and get out of the heat? Here is a list of Walt Disney World indoor shows, complete with air conditioning and seating (unless otherwise noted).
- Carousel of Progress (Tomorrowland)
- Country Bear Jamboree (Frontierland)
- Enchanted Tales with Belle (Fantasyland) – FP+ available; standing at the beginning of the attraction
- Enchanted Tiki Room (Adventureland)
- Hall of Presidents (Liberty Square)
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic (Fantasyland) – FP+ available
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor (Tomorrowland) – FP+ available
While there are still tons of rides and attractions you can enjoy, here are some Walt Disney World rides to avoid when pregnant.
According to Walt Disney World, expectant mothers should not ride the following:
- The Barnstormer
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Tomorrowland Speedway